Dr. Marc Pollefeys
Assistants: Dr. Kevin Koeser and Dr. Luca Ballan
Lectures: Wednesday 13-15 in HG F3
Exercices: Wednesday 16-17 in HG F3
Photography is an emerging new field created by the convergence of
computer graphics, computer vision and photography. Its role
to overcome the limitations of the traditional camera by using
computational techniques to produce a richer, more vivid, perhaps more
perceptually meaningful representation of our visual world.
The target audience of this course are advanced Bachelors or Master
students, PhD students are welcome to attend.
- Introduction on Computational Photography [ppt][pdf]
- More on Camera,Sensors and Color [ppt][pdf]
- Warping, Mosaics and Morphing [ppt][pdf]
- Blending and compositing [ppt][pdf]
- High-dynamic range [ppt][pdf]
- Video Synthesis [ppt][pdf]
- Intrinsic Images [ppt][pdf]
- Time-Lapse Video [ppt][pdf]
Exercises (see the following link)
Courses at Other Universities
last updated April 22, 2010.